- Safe, effective treatment and care that aims to promote the health of patients.
- Uses manual therapy, health advice and sometimes exercise, tailored to the needs of the individual,
- Suitable for all age groups
- Highly trained practitioners with expertise in treating muscles, joints and associated tissues.
- Uses gentle hands-on techniques that focus on releasing tension, improving mobility and optimising function.
- Osteopaths work with, or refer you to other healthcare professionals as needed to ensure you receive optimum care.
- Osteopaths are regulated by law and recognised as an allied health profession by NHS England. They have a similar status to dentists or physiotherapists and guarantees the equivalent high level of care.
- General, acute & chronic back pain and sciatica.
- Neck pain
- Headaches arising from neck pain.
- Minor sports injuries
- Joint pains, arthritic pain and fibromyalgia
- Rheumatic pain
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Muscle spasms and generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Circulatory problems
- 15 years experience in Osteopathy
- Specialist area – general osteopathic practice and sports injuries.
- Prior work in ski resorts in France, New Zealand and USA.
- Treatment of many professional sports people including members of international ski and snowboard teams.
- 9 years experience prior to Osteopathy as a Personal Trainer and Sports Therapist.
- Award from HRH Princess Anne during training for high perfomance.
- Enjoys keeping fit, surfing and snowboarding.
Initial Appointment £55 (50 mins)
Appointments £48 (25 mins)