- Qualified as a nurse in 1994 and worked in general medicine and surgery before settling into the oncology field.
- As a chemotherapy nurse Gail often saw patients develop lymphoedema but had limited knowledge of the condition.
- worked in the lymphology field since 1998.
- At the Oxford Lymphoedema Service she ran the children’s clinic for several years
- specialises in obesity related oedema and palliative care
- Recently working within a hospice setting, managing and running the lymphoedema service.
- Gail visited Belgium for hands on training in the use of taping for lymphoedema and was amongst the first to use kinesiology taping to treat lymphoedema in the UK.
- Gail treats both primary and secondary lymphoedema and lipoedema.
- Gail lives in Thame and is a busy mum to a karate mad boy! She can often be found running the length of the Phoenix Trail especially in the rain!
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (60 mins) £65
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (30 mins) £30
Compression Garment Measuring (30 mins) £40