- Regulated primary healthcare profession. Chiropractors study for 5 years and are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints and muscles).
- Specialist interest in back and neck pain, but chiropractors treat all of the body and are interested in finding the cause of the problem and not just treating the symptoms.
- Chiropractors use a range of techniques to reduce pain, improve function and increase mobility, including gentle, specific hands-on manipulation of the spine and extremities.
- Apart from manipulation chiropractors may use: mobilisation, soft tissue therapy, ultrasound, dry needling, instrument assisted soft tissue release, taping, ice and heat therapy as well as providing information on exercise and lifestyle changes.
- There is no age limit, the youngest patient we have seen is 2 days old and the oldest 98 years.
- General, acute & chronic back ache and back pain; including lumbago and sciatica.
- Mechanical neck pain.
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic).
- Migraine prevention.
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow arising from associated MSK conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
- Cramps, joint pains, muscle spasms.
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain) and rotator cuff injuries (disease or disorders).
- Ankle pain and plantar fasciitis (short term management).
- has a passion for sports performance at all levels from grass roots up to Olympic level and has worked over a wide spectrum of sporting fields
- recently represented Great Britain in Barbados in the World American Flag Football Championships. Jeff has also competed internationally for the Great Britain Archery Team and was a member of the 2000 Olympic elite squad. As well as currently holding 3 British records, he also has the Aylesbury 100m and 200m records in athletics and is a former South West England 60M Indoor Champion.
- Jeff uses his experience and application of knowledge to continue improving in his own sport as well as helping others to reach their own potential.
- Jeff and his wife have two young daughters, all of whom enjoy sport.
Jeff is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage his patient appointments
Initial appointment £60 (50 Mins)
Appointments £53 (25 mins)