- Regulated primary healthcare profession. Chiropractors study for 5 years and are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints and muscles).
- Specialist interest in back and neck pain, but chiropractors treat all of the body and are interested in finding the cause of the problem and not just treating the symptoms.
- Chiropractors use a range of techniques to reduce pain, improve function and increase mobility, including gentle, specific hands-on manipulation of the spine and extremities.
- Apart from manipulation chiropractors may use: mobilisation, soft tissue therapy, ultrasound, dry needling, instrument assisted soft tissue release, taping, ice and heat therapy as well as providing information on exercise and lifestyle changes.
- There is no age limit, the youngest patient we have seen is 2 days old and the oldest 98 years.
- General, acute & chronic back ache and back pain; including lumbago and sciatica.
- Mechanical neck pain.
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic).
- Migraine prevention.
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow arising from associated MSK conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
- Cramps, joint pains, muscle spasms.
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain) and rotator cuff injuries (disease or disorders).
- Ankle pain and plantar fasciitis (short term management).
- has a passion for sports performance at all levels from grass roots up to Olympic level and has worked over a wide spectrum of sporting fields
- recently represented Great Britain in Barbados in the World American Flag Football Championships. Jeff has also competed internationally for the Great Britain Archery Team and was a member of the 2000 Olympic elite squad. As well as currently holding 3 British records, he also has the Aylesbury 100m and 200m records in athletics and is a former South West England 60M Indoor Champion.
- Jeff uses his experience and application of knowledge to continue improving in his own sport as well as helping others to reach their own potential.
- Jeff and his wife have two young daughters, all of whom enjoy sport.
Initial appointment £55 (50 Mins)
Appointments £48 (25 mins)