- Regulated primary healthcare profession. Chiropractors study for 5 years and are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints and muscles).
- Specialist interest in back and neck pain, but chiropractors treat all of the body and are interested in finding the cause of the problem and not just treating the symptoms.
- Chiropractors use a range of techniques to reduce pain, improve function and increase mobility, including gentle, specific hands-on manipulation of the spine and extremities.
- Apart from manipulation chiropractors may use: mobilisation, soft tissue therapy, ultrasound, dry needling, instrument assisted soft tissue release, taping, ice and heat therapy as well as providing information on exercise and lifestyle changes.
- There is no age limit, the youngest patient we have seen is 2 days old and the oldest 98 years.
- General, acute & chronic back ache and back pain; including lumbago and sciatica.
- Mechanical neck pain.
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic).
- Migraine prevention.
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow arising from associated MSK conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
- Cramps, joint pains, muscle spasms.
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain) and rotator cuff injuries (disease or disorders).
- Ankle pain and plantar fasciitis (short term management).
- Head of Medical, London Scottish Rugby Club
- 20 years’ experience and loves working in general practice and elite sport
- Specialist areas: Sports injury, rehabilitation and Adolescents
- Team Chiropractor at the Olympics, Paralympics and IAAF World Championships and Commonwealth Games 2022
- Equine and canine chiropractor
- Juliet is a founder member of the Practice
- Has lived in Thame for over 30 years and enjoys eventing, weight lifting and family time
Juliet is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage her patient appointments.
Initial appointment £70 (50 mins)
Appointments £54 (25 mins)