- Regulated primary healthcare profession. Chiropractors study for 5 years and are trained to diagnose, treat, manage and prevent disorders of the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints and muscles).
- Specialist interest in back and neck pain, but chiropractors treat all of the body and are interested in finding the cause of the problem and not just treating the symptoms.
- Chiropractors use a range of techniques to reduce pain, improve function and increase mobility, including gentle, specific hands-on manipulation of the spine and extremities.
- Apart from manipulation chiropractors may use: mobilisation, soft tissue therapy, ultrasound, dry needling, instrument assisted soft tissue release, taping, ice and heat therapy as well as providing information on exercise and lifestyle changes.
- There is no age limit, the youngest patient we have seen is 2 days old and the oldest 98 years.
- General, acute & chronic back ache and back pain; including lumbago and sciatica.
- Mechanical neck pain.
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic).
- Migraine prevention.
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow arising from associated MSK conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
- Cramps, joint pains, muscle spasms.
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain) and rotator cuff injuries (disease or disorders).
- Ankle pain and plantar fasciitis (short term management).
- Head of Medical, London Scottish Rugby Club
- 20 years’ experience and loves working in general practice and elite sport
- Specialist areas: Sports injury, rehabilitation and Adolescents
- Team Chiropractor at the Olympics, Paralympics and IAAF World Championships
- Equine and canine chiropractor
- Juliet is a founder member of the Practice
- Has lived in Thame for over 30 years and enjoys eventing, weight lifting and family time
Initial appointment £65 (50 mins)
Appointments £50 (25 mins)