- Safe, effective treatment and care that aims to promote the health of patients.
- Uses manual therapy, health advice and sometimes exercise, tailored to the needs of the individual,
- Suitable for all age groups
- Highly trained practitioners with expertise in treating muscles, joints and associated tissues.
- Uses gentle hands-on techniques that focus on releasing tension, improving mobility and optimising function.
- Osteopaths work with, or refer you to other healthcare professionals as needed to ensure you receive optimum care.
- Osteopaths are regulated by law and recognised as an allied health profession by NHS England. They have a similar status to dentists or physiotherapists and guarantees the equivalent high level of care.
- General, acute & chronic back pain and sciatica.
- Neck pain
- Headaches arising from neck pain.
- Minor sports injuries
- Joint pains, arthritic pain and fibromyalgia
- Rheumatic pain
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Muscle spasms and generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Circulatory problems
- Practices osteopathy in clinics in West Berkshire and north Oxfordshire as well as at The Practice in Thame.
- Kate enjoys working with people all ages however, they are injured and experiences a great deal of satisfaction enabling her patients to be the best they can.
- Kate has a keen interest in sports rehabilitation and in the last four years has worked closely with a Berkshire based rugby team, providing taping, rehabilitation and pitch-side assistance.
- Kate enjoys working with horses and has worked extensively with both horses and riders in this highly competitive environment.
- Kate has also assisted with taping and pitch-side for both the Berkshire under 21 and Berkshire Men Rugby teams.
- In her spare time Kate enjoys swimming and plays touch rugby.
Kate is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage her patient appointments
Initial appointment £60 (60 mins)
Appointments £53 (30 mins)