- Safe, effective treatment and care that aims to promote the health of patients.
- Uses manual therapy, health advice and sometimes exercise, tailored to the needs of the individual,
- Suitable for all age groups
- Highly trained practitioners with expertise in treating muscles, joints and associated tissues.
- Uses gentle hands-on techniques that focus on releasing tension, improving mobility and optimising function.
- Osteopaths work with, or refer you to other healthcare professionals as needed to ensure you receive optimum care.
- Osteopaths are regulated by law and recognised as an allied health profession by NHS England. They have a similar status to dentists or physiotherapists and guarantees the equivalent high level of care.
- General, acute & chronic back pain and sciatica.
- Neck pain
- Headaches arising from neck pain.
- Minor sports injuries
- Joint pains, arthritic pain and fibromyalgia
- Rheumatic pain
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Muscle spasms and generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Circulatory problems
- Practices osteopathy in clinics in West Berkshire and north Oxfordshire as well as at The Practice in Thame.
- Kate enjoys working with people all ages however, they are injured and experiences a great deal of satisfaction enabling her patients to be the best they can.
- Kate has a keen interest in sports rehabilitation and in the last four years has worked closely with a Berkshire based rugby team, providing taping, rehabilitation and pitch-side assistance.
- Kate enjoys working with horses and has worked extensively with both horses and riders in this highly competitive environment.
- Kate has also assisted with taping and pitch-side for both the Berkshire under 21 and Berkshire Men Rugby teams.
- In her spare time Kate enjoys swimming and plays touch rugby.
Initial appointment £55 (60 mins)
Appointments £48 (30 mins)