- Safe, effective treatment and care that aims to promote the health of patients.
- Uses manual therapy, health advice and sometimes exercise, tailored to the needs of the individual,
- Suitable for all age groups
- Highly trained practitioners with expertise in treating muscles, joints and associated tissues.
- Uses gentle hands-on techniques that focus on releasing tension, improving mobility and optimising function.
- Osteopaths work with, or refer you to other healthcare professionals as needed to ensure you receive optimum care.
- Osteopaths are regulated by law and recognised as an allied health profession by NHS England. They have a similar status to dentists or physiotherapists and guarantees the equivalent high level of care.
- General, acute & chronic back pain and sciatica.
- Neck pain
- Headaches arising from neck pain.
- Minor sports injuries
- Joint pains, arthritic pain and fibromyalgia
- Rheumatic pain
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Muscle spasms and generalised aches and pains
- Migraine prevention
- Circulatory problems
Laura is a structural osteopath with cranial osteopathy and visceral osteopathy postgraduate training.
She enjoys treating both acute and chronic conditions.
Laura particularly enjoys helping people feel their best in their every-day life, whether this is down to postural pain
from a desk-bound job or a new parent who has been up all night feeding and has mid-back pain
She has a patient centred approach which is compassionate and holistic.
- Laura has been working as a qualified osteopath for 15 years.
- She has experience of working within an NHS seting and within multi-disciplinary clinics
- Laura has worked as an osteopath in England, Scotland and the United Arab Emirates.
- Laura grew up in Oxford and now lives in Thame with her husband and two children.
Laura is an independent qualified and registered practitioner working as an individual business and uses the Practice to manage her patient appointments
Initial Consultation and Treatment: £60 (up to 60 mins)
Osteopathy Treatment £53: 30mins