COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- Face to face and remote consultations
- Working all ages from 14 years onwards
- Louise works alongside her patients to identify patterns of behaviour which will enable them to understand how the presenting issue is viewed and consider alternative responses.
- She will help identify strengths, so that with encouragement, the world can be seen through a different ‘lens’ and enable a move forward with hope and optimism. This can be helpful for those feeling ‘stuck’ and can enable freedom of choice.
- Counselling provides the opportunity to feel heard and helps the patient develop the courage to find their own solutions to perceived difficulties.
SOME OF THE CONDITIONS LOUISE WORKS WITH:
- Low Self Esteem
- Louise is a qualified and registered counsellor and psychotherapist.
- She uses all her skills, qualifications and experience to support her counselling and psychotherapy work.
- Louise strongly believes in the mind-body connection and that holding onto thoughts and feelings can lead to negatively impacting on mental health.
- Louise trained as a Registered Midwife and then became a Community Practitioner and a Health Visitor.
- Louise has extensive experience in Reflexology and Maternity Reflexology.
- Louise is married with three children and lives in Thame.
LOUISE ALSO OFFERS AS SEPARATE THERAPIES: Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Reiki:
- The principles are based upon the theory that different areas of the feet (or hands), relate to corresponding parts of the body.
- Pressure is applied and adjusted accordingly, depending on levels of sensitivity. This is a non-invasive treatment.
- Reflexology can relieve everyday stress, help relaxation, aid sleep and promote a sense of well-being.
- It is suitable for all ages, from children to the elderly and pregnant ladies following the first trimester (12 weeks).
- Clients who have had heart conditions; depression; strokes and cancer can be treated, although it is advisable to consult with your Medical Practitioner if you are unsure if the treatment is suitable for you.
- Reflexology does not claim to diagnose or cure – but there are a number of benefits which in turn aid certain conditions and provide a feeling of deep relaxation.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
- Indian head massage has been used in Asia for over 5,000 years and works specifically on the area surrounding the head, scalp, face, neck, shoulders and upper back.
- Indian head massage comes from Ayurveda, an ancient method involving natural therapies, which takes into account mind, body and spirit
- The treatment is soothing and relaxing and can help relieve stress.
Counselling: £68 : 60 minutes
Reflexology: £50 : 60 minutes
Indian Head, Back, Neck and Shoulders with Facial Acupressure – £50 : 60 minutes
Indian Head, Back, Neck and Shoulders with hand Reflexology – £50 : 60 minutes