- nutrition and lifestyle approaches to healthcare have been repeatedly shown to support the health of all the major systems of the body.
- the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health
- recognises that each person is an individual with unique requirements
- takes time to define a personalised nutrition plan rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach
- uses modifications to diet, lifestyle changes, nutritional supplements and functional testing where required
- is a complementary practice working alongside your GP or current health provider.
Rosie uses face to face and online therapy.
- To resolve or improve symptoms associated with food allergies and other non-allergic food hypersensitivities
- To provide personalised information and advice to help achieve improvement or resolution of symptoms triggered by foods
- To provide nutrition advice to achieve or maintain a nutritious diet within required dietary restrictions
- To achieve as diverse a diet as possible within the dietary restrictions
- To address lifestyle issues associated with having food allergies and a restricted diet
Tanya uses face to face and online methods of delivery.