- nutrition and lifestyle approaches to healthcare have been repeatedly shown to support the health of all the major systems of the body.
- the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health
- recognises that each person is an individual with unique requirements
- takes time to define a personalised nutrition plan rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach
- uses modifications to diet, lifestyle changes, nutritional supplements and functional testing where required
- is a complementary practice working alongside your GP or current health provider.
PRIORITIES IN CONSULTATIONS
- feeling tired all the time, lacking motivation
- struggling to lose weight
- anxiety, low mood or memory difficulties
- digestion or symptoms associated with the Gut
- reaction to foods
- support of hormonal changes
- 8 years’ experience
- offers face to face and online appointments.
- Specialist area – Gut and Brain health
- member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and organises local network meetings.
- registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CHNC)
- runs workshops, programmes and gives talks
- volunteers and is a trustee at the Red Kite Family Centre
- mother of 2, enjoys yoga, walking and gardening