- Primary healthcare profession that specialises in the diagnosis, treatment and management of neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
- Thorough history and examination to determine the underlying cause of the complaint.
- Treatment techniques include manipulation, mobilisation, soft tissue work (trigger point therapy, friction, massage), Dry Needling as well as tailored advice and exercises.
- Treatment aims to improve function, increase mobility and reduce pain. It is tailored to each individual meaning patients of all ages can be helped.
- General, acute & chronic back ache and back pain; including lumbago and sciatica.
- Mechanical neck pain.
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic).
- Migraine prevention.
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow arising from associated MSK conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences.
- Cramps, joint pains, muscle spasms.
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain) and rotator cuff injuries (disease or disorders).
- Ankle pain and plantar fasciitis (short term management).
- Graduated from the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (Bournemouth) in 2009.
- Worked in the Netherlands for 10 years before recently moving back to the UK with his young family.
- Passionate about functional movement and helping patients understand their underlying problem and what they can do to improve.
- Enjoys running, cycling and exploring public foot paths with his dog in his free
Initial Appointment £60 (50 mins)
Appointments £48 (25 mins)